вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CHUUWEE MAN OF MY WORD

The 6 track EP, lasting 18 minutes, begins with the song Same friends. More information about text formats. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. Absolutely, Devlin has come back filled with an energy and hunger that is felt throughout the album. WIB Meets return with an explosive chat with the cat named Chuuwee. chuuwee man of my word

Uploader: Maugar
Date Added: 7 February 2013
File Size: 29.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28218
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





chuuwee man of my word

More Than Lover Friends. Seznam skladb za February 12, July 23, Wprd a comment. Good Food Bon Appetit. Blind legal on a curb… Mom was upstairs, she was peeping through the curtains What it had …with the kid nobody is certain Rumors say he was in the uptown flirting with my boss wife and shit.

chuuwee man of my word

I lost my opportunity, got it back twice before going onto reign heavy. But it seems as if in this album Dizzee has gone back to his roots, I mean he is a pioneer of Grime! Chuuwee self evaluates his musical journey, describing what it takes to make it to the top when you start from the bottom. Whilst the album had hyped songs, we also heard a range of topics discussed which reflected Mikes ability to tell stories and discuss situations in his life.

Why not create an account?

Artist Spotlight: Chuuwee

Midnight Run Black Opera Two Puff Pass Bout Mine. I just feel as if the shortness of some of tracks did not work and failed to be as impactful as they could have been.

August 27, August 28, Leave a comment. How has this been rated?

Music – 2WhomItMayConcern

Another week and she. However, the only stand out track was Same friendsbut this was only because it had slightly different content to the other five tracks. O Carini sploh ni bilo govora? Fekky opens up eord his friendships in the game and emphasises how loyalty is an important factor. Lost In My World. A new drop from Contrack.

Money In the Safe. View 10 more explanations. I highly believe that I am possessed by a God, and anything I speak into existence becomes reality. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Why do the breeze about it when you can be about it.

Chuuwee - Man Of My Word by Nabu | Nabu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Go buy my discography niggas. The track begins with, what seems to be the chopped up sample. Against All Odds Coffee Tea Or Me? The solemn song touches on topics of money chhuwee as the hopes and dreams of getting rich.

Category: Music

Decisions Over Veal Orloff. I think I was more impressed with the choice of the instrumental and wondered if these types of beats sounded good with any lyrics.

Unfortunately there is no fun thing about working in the music industry. Sleepless In California 2. The project gave a good description of the emotions that someone goes through when obtaining money.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий