четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD YA RAYEH WEN MSAFER

Hi I like the song since I watched a movie titled "Something New" and thank you very much for the English translation. This song was awesome in the soundtrack for Something New. I'd quibble only a bit with the translation. The meaning is very deep and I really appreciate it. Newer Post Older Post Home. I wonder, too, about the word choices of "overpopulated," and"ignorant. ya rayeh wen msafer

Uploader: Dogar
Date Added: 4 October 2012
File Size: 40.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16275
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





ya rayeh wen msafer

How much have you yet to lose? I love that although the song tells you that all efforts will fail and everything is futile, there is a real sense of community in the song--everyone else is failing right along side of the traveler and the singer is failing with the traveler.

Ya Rayah (English translation)

Subscribe to this blog. I used to love this song 9 years ago. Eventually you must come back How many ignorant people have regretted this Before you and me How many overpopulated countries and empty lands have you seen?

ya rayeh wen msafer

Destiny and time follow their course but you ignore it Why is your heart so sad? This song was awesome in the soundtrack for Something New. Thanks for posting the translation. There isn't a good English word for the title.

Their soulful camaraderie inspires and uplifts. Newer Post Older Post Home. You've expressed it so well. Hardship will end and you no longer learn or build anything The days don't last, just as your youth and mine didn't Oh poor fellow who missed his chance just as I missed mine Oh traveler, I give you a piece of advice to follow right away See what is in your interest before you sell or buy Oh sleeper, your news reached me And what happened to you happened to me Thus, the heart returns to its creator, the Highest God.

Again, thanks for the translation.

I wonder, too, about the word choices of "overpopulated," and"ignorant. Thank you very much for posting this translation of "Ya rayah," a song which I only recently came across but which I then instantly loved.

ya rayeh wen msafer

Rachid Taha - Oh Emigrant Oh where yaa you going? Thank you very much for your comment. I'd quibble only a bit with the translation. The meaning is very deep and I really appreciate it. I love seeing Faudel, Khaled and Taha on stage.

Ya Rayeh wen msafer Music by Neveen Gamal | Free Listening on SoundCloud

This community may be spinning into fatalistic oblivion, but they're all doing it together. You are most welcome Karen. Ironically used to listen this most when I was abroad without knowing its meaning, thanks for posting the lyrics.

How much time have you wasted? But now I finally found the lyrics! Hi I like the song since I watched a movie titled "Something New" and thank you very much for the English translation.

This song, written by Dahmane El Harachi, interpellates on many levels and creates a wonderful spirit of solidarity. Tags Powered by Blogger Widgets. And why are you staying there miserable?

Oh emigrant in the country of others Do you even know what's going on?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий